Monday, August 3, 2015

Natural Ways to Slow the Aging Process



THE GREATEST WEALTH IS HEALTH.” -Virgil

I completely agree with the above quote, and it’s the reason why I became a nutrition consultant, and why I am starting this series of blogs based on my new book: “Vibrant Midlife Aging and Wellness: Natural Ways to Slow the Aging Process.”  
                                                              
I can tell you that you will find some gems in my blog that you won’t find anywhere else!

Hi, I’m Linda hailing from the San Francisco Bay Area. In case you haven’t heard- I have recently written a really user-friendly book on vibrant aging that is getting rave reviews!

I also have a private practice in nutrition consulting, and am a professional member of the National Association of Nutrition Professionals (NANP).

You will find that I am passionate about inspiring and helping you to achieve all of your health goals.

As we age our nutrient needs increase, and I will teach you how to make every bite count by guiding you on how to choose foods with the highest nutritional and antioxidant values.

In my blogs I will also help you to grow your “health wealth” by sharing:
Recipes and Meal Planning Ideas
Herbal, Probiotic and Dietary Supplement Info
Food, Fitness and Lifestyle How-To Advice
Functional Health Assessments (quizzes)
Lab Testing Suggestions for Healthy Aging
Cutting-Edge Science-Based Health News

You will even discover how to control the rate at which your physical appearance and skin age!

If you read my posts often and apply my advice- you will begin to see and feel dramatic improvements in your energy levels, body composition, mood, memory, pain levels and health symptoms.  

Likewise, by learning how to boost your defenses-

You will slash your risk for age-related diseases such as: heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer’s, diabetes, arthritis, and osteoporosis etc.

You might even find that you feel and look a bit more sexy and youthful!

But really--my end goal is to inspire and motivate you to take control of your health, so that you can maintain or even regain vitality and well-being.

No matter what your age!

After much study and research on aging and health, I have discovered that there are 5 Key Areas of Health that need to be optimized to slow the aging process and to prevent disease.

I also have observed that if any one health area is lacking in your lifestyle, accelerated aging is more likely to occur.

Well, this is just a brief introduction to my blog, and in the upcoming posts I will be writing further about what these 5 Key Areas of Health are in more detail, and ways to optimize them.

I hope that you will enjoy the many posts from me.

I think this will be all for now. Don’t forget to bookmark this blog (Ctrl+D) so you can come back for more inspiration and news on Vibrant Midlife Aging and Wellness, and Natural Ways to Slow the Aging Process.

To Your Vibrant Health,
Linda

Disclaimer: The information provided in this blog is intended for informational purposes, and is not meant to substitute or conflict with the advice from your physician. It is also not meant for pregnant or nursing women. Do not use this information for diagnosis or treatment of any health problems. Please consult with your physician before attempting any practices in this blog.  Information in this blog is general and to the best of my knowledge is true and complete, and is offered with no guarantees on the part of the author. The author disclaims all liability in connection with the use of this blog.

If you find this information useful, please share it with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment