Thursday, June 2, 2016

Your Personalized Anti-Aging Plan







Consult WITH “The ANTI-AGING ALLY”

 Health Book Author & Blogger Linda Posnansky- BS, NC

Age Well, Feel Well, Live Well!

 
Acquire the Secrets to Slow-Down

Your Aging Naturally

Receive Your Personalized Written De-Aging Plan

Optimizing Nutrition, Digestion, Gut Flora, Detox, Mitochondria, Immunity, blood work, Collagen, Sleep, Alkalinity, Mind-set & Stress-Resilience Via Therapeutic Nutrient-Dense Foods, Dietary supplements, Botanicals & Lifestyle






Benefits of Working Together

Youthful Skin/Delaying Wrinkles

Weight-Loss/Less Sugar & Carb Cravings

Increased Energy & Vitality 


Reduced Pain & Inflammation

Symptom Relief

Improved Digestion & Absorption of Foods 

 Improved Mood 

 Hormone Balance

Disease Prevention/Management


 "Every Day I feel and look better and better! Linda has given me so many tools to prevent pre-mature aging. I feel so optimistic about my future!"
Jennifer C. Lafayette, CA 

"Since working with Linda I have noticed huge improvements in my energy, digestion and pain levels. I even lost weight without trying."  
Susan E. Walnut Creek, CA 




 

FOR YOUR FREE 1/2 HOUR PHONE SESSION TO ACCESS YOUR GOALS AND VISION-CALL LINDA AT 510-323-6069

OR EMAIL HER AT: lindaposnansky@att.net or go to her website: vibranthealthconsulting.com

BASIC AND SELECT PHONE OR IN-PERSON CONSULTATION PACKAGES STARTING AT $175.00 


ISN'T IT TIME YOU TOOK CONTROL OF YOUR HEALTH AND AGING?




 
 



 






 


2 comments:

  1. Wha! This is great full blog i like this type blog. Deferentially this blog have this quality big cost, special effects, thank for sharing this blog.
    Juvederm Injections Chicago

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alex,
    Thanks so much for your comments about my blog. Would you like to have a free 1/2 hour phone consult with me. We can talk about your specific health needs. I'll send you some questionnaires too that can help me understand any imbalances you might have. Call me at 510-323-6069.

    ReplyDelete